Select a Style that Reflects your Personal Taste.
How will you use your shed? For outdoor storage and gardening? Maybe a workshop, man cave or a pool house? Deciding what you will use your shed for will help determine the style that you need. We have three styles of storage sheds to choose from.
Need help choosing the right size for you? View our Heartland Shed Size Guide.
| || Gable |
Contemporary styling compliments many home designs.
| || || Gambrel |
Traditional "barn" style provides added overhead storage.
| || || Tackroom |
Popular style features side entry and extended front roof overhang. Also called Ranch sheds.
| || || |
DIY Sheds Built to Exceed your Expectations...
All of our DIY sheds are designed to withstand heavy snow loads and heavy winds. In addition, our storage sheds feature LP® siding which is resistant to termites and decay.
We offer high quality DIY sheds and professional installation services. If you're looking for a storage solution for every purpose and budget, you have come to the right place. Experience the benefits of Heartland sheds for yourself....
Quick & Easy Assembly
- Everything is pre-cut… Ready to assemble
- No special tools or carpentry skills needed
- DIY sheds come with pre-assembled, pre-hung doors
- Fully illustrated, step by step instructions
Strong & Durable
- LP® engineered wood siding resists termites, rot and decay
- Strong wood frame construction stands up to heavy wind loads and snow loads
- Wood panels are designed to never show knots or imperfections
- Floors are resistant to moisture
- Full-length galvanized steel hinges – prevents door sagging
- Factory primed and ready-to-paint (paint/painting not included)
- 10 and 15 year warranties available